Saturday 14 January 2012

Anything is possible

Since 2011 finished with a bang, mind you, with no 'new years resolution' list made (due to my own commitment issues). I think 2012 is a time for change and to write a list, of achievable goals, so this time, next year, I can reflect and see that maybe I can overcome my commitment issues.

  • Overcome commitment issues - DONE, I'm writing a list that forsees my future.
  • I'm in my last year of studies, so I hope to complete that this year.
  • Learn to swim, I registered for swim classes today!
  • New Job - DONE, I start in a couple of weeks.
  • No online shopping ... Unless necessary?
  • Go overseas - If my school/work timetable allows for it.

I feel my quest will be achievable, as long as a stop saying I will do it, and just do it. Fingers crossed for now I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment